Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Reading Habit

Hi there fellow bloggers,

"Reading is life". You might have heard this from your parents in your adolescence. Most students think that reading is very boring. They are wrong.

I must abmit that I used to think books are stupid. I hardly touched books. My parents often "nagged" me to read. I simply did not like reading and refused. One of the reasons was because i did not want to be stereotyped as a bookworm.

As time goes by, we become mature and think more like a young adult. Books are like a collection of knowledge. The first time I became interested in books was when I was in Primary 6. I was reading a book which I was being rewarded with for doing well in school, primary school(I still remembered i wan disappointed).This book was so good that I felt as if I was in it, in another dimension.

Since then, I loved books . Any book. But as time goes by I became very picky. Books that managed to catch my attention had to pass many elimination rounds. To find a good book, i usually asked for a reconmendation by a teacher or the librarian. I also read the newspapers but as usual, I only pick interesting ones. Mostly from their title.

Well, there's the story of how i started reading.

1 comment: