Hi there bloggers,
Now i am going to write about "Nothing But The Truth" fron the view Point of Philip Malloy.Let me know what you think.
"Why did i do this? This school has nothing i need! No track team! Does this mean i give up my dreams of being the next Steve Hallick? I do not think so. This is such a big mistake. I do not like kicking a ball, i like running! Why did i do this? This is worse than having my old classmates make fun of me. I guess i have to move on. What else can i do? Why did i choose this path? Why did i do it??"
That was my interpretation of the last few pages of the book.I hope you liked it.
Yours Sincerely,
Jay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would have like a little more depth on your Malloy journal. Another Twilight fan, I see. Mr. S
ReplyDeleteFrom your reading of the text, did you detect any evidence of regret? Mr. B
ReplyDelete